A curious problem

Started by Malc, December 05, 2015, 06:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

Hi guys, there is an issue with one thread (or at least I have only found one thread). When I look at the thread :-

Topic: A boring piece of straight track!  (Read 220 times)

all the adverts that should be down the RHS, appear below the thread. This happens with my ipad and Safari, also on my PC with
I.E. 11.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Steve Brassett

I have some issues with the same thread.  As well as having the adverts at the bottom, I get stripes across one of the posts, and it doesn't go to latest post.

Only that thread, mind.

austinbob

Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

MikeDunn

Good job it's on a boring one, hate to think of the number of complaints if it had been on an interesting one  :angel:

From the looks of things - it's related to the inserted image &/or the code under it ...  Maybe a mod could play about & fix it ?  Or Bealman could make it worse  :P

MJKERR

Agreed, it is due to the OP using HTML code and most likely a copy paste instead of a fresh write using bbcode

austinbob

Quote from: MikeDunn on December 05, 2015, 06:47:41 PM
Good job it's on a boring one, hate to think of the number of complaints if it had been on an interesting one  :angel:
Nothing boring about a straight piece of track !!
??? :hmmm:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

joe cassidy

austinbob

Quote from: joe cassidy on December 05, 2015, 06:53:23 PM
Depends what's on it  :)
Quite.. Nothing boring about a nice long rake of Pullman coaches hauled by your favourite loco. Anyway its quite an achievement to be able to lay a straight piece of track over a long length innit!!
:D   :beers:

Bob Austin

Caz

Hopefully now sorted.   OP had used http and Img tags to insert a smg id code for which no tags are needed.  ;)

Note: If possible please add a link to original thread so we easily know where the problem is.   :thankyousign:
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Tank

Thanks Mick, have fixed that thread now. :thumbsup:

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

MJKERR

Who, where, what?

Quote from: Caz on December 05, 2015, 07:07:04 PMNote: If possible please add a link to original thread so we easily know where the problem is.

Caz

Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

MikeDunn

Quote from: mjkerr on December 06, 2015, 08:17:39 PM
Who, where, what?

Quote from: Caz on December 05, 2015, 07:07:04 PMNote: If possible please add a link to original thread so we easily know where the problem is.
Well, if you looked up a bit ...  ::)

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations