Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

railsquid

That'll teach you to throw eggs at the windows  ???

Bealman

A raw egg thrown hard enough will break a window.

Don't know if Australia's old PM Tony Abbott did, but he should have. Anyway, Australia now has a new Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull.

I used to go to junior school with a kid called Malcolm Turnbull. On the way walking home, we would stop at this park in a council estate that had swings. We'd get the momentum up and spit at each other as we swung. I'd be a SPITfire and MB would be a MesserSPIT.

Thought you'd all love to hear that.

Just reminds me of Aussie politics, that's all.  :D :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

MikeDunn

Less unhappy and more uneasy ...

For the first time in a loooong time, I have no OU to get on with ... or to research for the next curse ...  I can pick my life up from wherever it was I hid it way back when ...

Scary ...  :sweat:

jonclox

:'( Got to go out and give something away in a few minutes . No payment for it just a little pain >:( Why my GPs bloodsucker wont come to me for a blood donation I just cant understand. I bet they don't even give it back after they have looked at it  :scowl:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

MikeDunn

Doncha know those vampires only need 1 vial to look at ?  The rest is lunch ...  :-X

Newportnobby

As I have an angiogram booked next week and my annual MOT is due, I had to see the flebo plebot vampire last week. "Sharp scratch" said she. "Ouch" said I. Result, one blood stained shirt :veryangry:

Bealman

Now I know why I don't like looking at this thread. Medical stories.... ah well, I dump iron rich blood monthly. It goes straight into the bin.

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

MalcolmInN

(B should look away now !)

They have the catheter gubbins small enough these days that if you are lucky they will be able to go via your wrist, but will prepare your groin at the same time as backup plan.
Make sure they have one of the monitors where you can see it. It is quite entertaining but they wont give you a DVD to take away :(

Zogbert Splod

I've been waiting for a package of some quite expensive bits and bobs.  Parcel Force Tracked...  So, 7am, my phone goes off with a text message,  'got your package, will be delivered today'.  Up I get thinking it may come any minute, but no.  11:20, a knock on the door, the usual postman with my package.  I could have stayed in bed!   So I check the items, all good.  12:45, I decide to have a catchup gonk on the settee.  1:15, text message, 'your package was delivered today'... I'm going to have this here cup of tea, yea, this one, then try again to have an hours gonk...
And tomorrow, I have another tracked package due for delivery. 
" 'O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy.".....
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

austinbob

Quote from: Zogbert Splod on September 30, 2015, 03:05:06 PM
I've been waiting for a package of some quite expensive bits and bobs.  Parcel Force Tracked...  So, 7am, my phone goes off with a text message,  'got your package, will be delivered today'.  Up I get thinking it may come any minute, but no.  11:20, a knock on the door, the usual postman with my package.  I could have stayed in bed!   So I check the items, all good.  12:45, I decide to have a catchup gonk on the settee.  1:15, text message, 'your package was delivered today'... I'm going to have this here cup of tea, yea, this one, then try again to have an hours gonk...
And tomorrow, I have another tracked package due for delivery. 
" 'O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy.".....
Be thankful ZS  - at least your package got delivered as promised
:beers:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Sprintex

Quote from: Bealman on September 30, 2015, 11:12:47 AM
Now I know why I don't like looking at this thread. Medical stories.... ah well, I dump iron rich blood monthly. It goes straight into the bin.

At least the "armful" I give every few months goes to good use, and I get tea and biccies for me trouble :D

Paul

GeeBee

Quote from: MalcolmAL on September 30, 2015, 11:29:27 AM
(B should look away now !)

They have the catheter gubbins small enough these days that if you are lucky they will be able to go via your wrist, but will prepare your groin at the same time as backup plan.
Make sure they have one of the monitors where you can see it. It is quite entertaining but they wont give you a DVD to take away :(

Very true but you forgot to mention the 2 3/4 hours laid absolutely flat on a hard board my osteoarthritis really loved that

MalcolmInN

Quote from: GeeBee on September 30, 2015, 11:33:44 PM
on a hard board my osteoarthritis really loved that
Oh, ouch, where is the 'sympathy' emoticon when you need one .

Yes, you're right I didnt ! Nor did I mention the heart attack(s) they induce when inflating one of the gubbins, thus blocking the artery,  whilst they try to move things round and insert other gubbins ,, and and,, you ask if they have a bottle of whisky handy please ! (but a nice nurse will use the other arm to inject some happy making stuff :) )
Or when they all go away into a huddle in another room and seem to take forever.
No I didnt mention all that cos I didnt want to give NPN or B the hebiejebies  :laugh3:

I was trying to look on the bright side of life :) to tell about the wrist rather than fishing line up the leg stuff LOL !
But with luck he will only need the -gram bit not the -plasty stuff etc !

Newportnobby

Just to show my age I'd rather have a radiogram than an angiogram :uneasy:

Ditape

Quote from: newportnobby on October 01, 2015, 03:53:04 PM
Just to show my age I'd rather have a radiogram than an angiogram :uneasy:
Yes I miss the old radiogram as well
Diane Tape

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66