Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

Agree with Mick. Get well soon.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

daveg

Ouch!

Hope you can sling the sling ASAP

Dave G

Hailstone

get well soon Veronica

All the best,

Alex

port perran

Hopefully you will be back to normal very soon.
Take care and take it easy.
Martin
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Pjlons83

"Unhappy" is maybe a bit strong but this week I ordered lots of bits for my micro-layout project. 2 packages arrived today........... both track joiners! (Normal and insulated) Of all the things to turn up first; the only things I can't play with! I supposed that's just the gamble when ordering from lots of different places on eBay. 

I have to say though; massive thumbs up to AGR Model Railway Stores for super faster service!
Gold Hill - my rule 1, "just for fun" micro layout;

Clouds Hill - My first layout currently on hold;

Bob Tidbury

I'm not a happy bunny today ,I went to change the name and number on a Dapol Western I fitted the name and number one side ,then the name on the other no problem ,when I went to cut the other number from the fret it pinged into the air and must be swallowed up by the carpet monster ,if anyone has got a set or just one number for Western Champion D 1015 going spare PLEASE  PM
me  but for now it will just have to be numbered on one side only.
Bob Tidbury

Intercity

Are they metal, any possibility of running a magnet over the carpet to see if it picks it up.

Newportnobby

If it's metal then stomp around in bare feet. Success guaranteed but oh so painful!

paulprice

I normally find things like that glued to my fingers, have you checked them, not my fingers or course yours ?

Bob Tidbury

Tried everything the number has just vanished , The trick of the tights over the vacuum and a magnet but the little blighter is really hiding ,so I think it's going to be a ring to either Shawplan of Fox and order another set.
Bob Tidbury

daffy

After diligent searching for over a year, off and on, yesterday I finally managed to find the Minitrix Christmas wagon I was missing from my collection on the website of a shop near Stuttgart. DHL delivery price was hefty, but I considered it worth it as the wagon was at a low price compared to others in the series I had seen.

Today PayPal informed me of a refund to my account. :(. A quick email to the seller to learn that the item was no longer available, probably due to a stock oversight or whatever.

Boo hoo. :'(
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

The Q

04::00 and the dog gets me up 'cos  he needs out side...

guest311

Quote from: The Q on October 03, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

could have been worse .... he might not have woken you up  >:D

Newportnobby

I have the same issue with my cat, and before anyone says 'catflap' there's no way I'm putting a catlap in my front door or French windows. There is a litter tray down but he'll only use it in the direst of circumstances :sleep: :sleep:

dannyboy

Quote from: Newportnobby on October 03, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

I have the same issue with

................. me!  ;D
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations