Media Mass Upload

Started by REGP, October 20, 2015, 12:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REGP

I have been trying to upload a file of approx 24 photos to a new album but haven't managed to do so.

When I click on select under Mass Upload I am presented with the "This PC Picture Screen" from my PC but if I highlight the file or enter its name in the file name box on that screen  I cant actually download anything

What am I doing wrong please.
Ray

Newportnobby

When you've highlighted the ones to upload have you clicked 'Open' on your PC as that will give you a list of images in the forum album such that you can then click 'Upload'?
Have you somehow disconnected Javascript from your browser?

Just first thoughts

Bealman

For a mod, this is embarrassing to say the least, but I type in the whole code once, copy it and paste it, then change the smg id number by one.

Old fashioned, I know, but it works every time, and if it works, don't fix it!

If you're anything like me, when I see the pic, I can't help but add a comment. This approach makes it easy for me, (plus I do a preview of every pic to make sure it's ok)!

:beers: :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

Oh, hang on.... ignore that last post of mine, though I am going to leave it 'cos that's the way I post pics.

Yeah.... uploading 24 pics to the forum... that could be a bit too much. Try splitting then into smaller batches, perhaps?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Dorsetmike

Quotefile of approx 24 photos

That almost reads like you are trying to upload a FOLDER of 24 photos, you need to enter the individual photo file names, usually the easiest way to do that is to highlight all 24 files (click on the first file, then scroll down to the end of the list hold down shift and click on the last file) then click "open"
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

REGP

Mike

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

Will try that approach this evening.

Thanks

Ray

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations