Undo "Mark all read" ?????????

Started by Dorsetmike, January 01, 2017, 01:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetmike

Is there any way to undo the mark all read action, I often hit that button by mistake, another forum I use has "Back to top" in the same place. I've tried using Firefox's History button no joy, I can reread a post but trying to "go back" does not get me the unread list. Going back to my original selection of the Forum only gets me unread since last visit.

I have "lost" 2 pages of unread posts today.
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Tank

Dorsetmike

How about removing the "Mark all read" at bottom of the page leavingthe one at top of the page?
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

Tank

How about not pushing it?!   :D  I'm sorry Mike, but I'm not going to move it.

Zogbert Splod

No way round this one, you either have to read the entire forum contents from the start to be sure you have missed nothing, or, since the 'powers that be' ain't gonna help ya, put a piece of tape on the screen over the button!!!
OK, that's fixed, next please.....  ;)
"When in trouble, when in doubt, run (trains) in circles..." etc.
There, doesn't that feel better? 
Lovely!

Planning thread:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=25873.0

My website: Zog Trains

Run what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
I may appear to be listening to you, but inside my head, I'm playing with my trains.

Newportnobby

I'm with Tank in as much as removing the lower 'Mark all posts as read' button will hurt more folks (me, for one :P) than leaving it there

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations